Ceramic or Wood: Which Flooring Option Is Right for You?
Ceramic and hardwood both present some compelling reasons to pick them as your new flooring option. Of course, you can pick only one, so you should be sure to pick the best option for you and your needs. And to determine the right flooring option for you, check out our quick guide to the key pros and cons of ceramic and hardwood:
- Long-lasting -- will last for decades
- Easy to maintain -- just sweep and mop
- Good for allergies -- won't lock in dust
- Breakable -- will crack under pressure and duress
- Cold -- you might not be too crazy about ceramic on winter mornings
- Hard -- uncomfortable to walk, stand, or sit on
- Long-lasting -- can last as long as your home
- Beautiful -- hardwood comes in a variety of colors that will make your home stand out
- Valuable -- will add extra value to your home
- Maintenance requirements -- need regular work that can be costly
- Easy to scuff -- your daily life can leave visible damages
- Expensive -- perhaps the costliest flooring option
If you want to read more articles about remodeling or if you need a professional remodeling contractor, then call (859) 983-8036 or complete our online request form.
*We have many coupons/specials on the web. In regards to any giving a 10% discount for something, the max discount is not to exceed $500.00. Any offer, discount, coupon, etc… cannot be combined with another. Any discount must be mentioned at time of setting appointment.